Embark on a flavorful journey with Mushroom Stronganoff, where sautéed garlic, onions, and a blend of spices harmonize with creamy mushrooms, creating a culinary masterpiece.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp Keya Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Keya Mixed Herbs
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- 120 ml milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Keya Dark Soya Sauce
- 2 pinches of Keya Black Pepper Powder
- Grated cheese
- Herb rice (for serving)
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tbsp chopped onion, 1/2 tsp Keya Chilli Flakes, 1 tsp of Keya Mixed Herb well until light brown.
- Add 100g of sliced mushroom and sauté until golden brown.
- Add 120 ml milk and mix well.
- Add salt to taste,1 tbsp of Keya Dark Soya Sauce, 2 pinch of Keya Black Pepper Powder and grated cheese.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes until it becomes thick.