In the world of culinary delights, few dishes can match the comforting allure of a well-made pasta. Among the myriad of pasta recipes, one that stands out for its creamy, indulgent taste is white sauce pasta.
Let us explore the recipe where basic ingredients are transformed into a dish that speaks to the heart.
Maida: 2 tbsp
Milk: 1 bowl (300 ml)
Salt to taste
Butter: 3 tbsp
Keya Oregano: ½ tsp
Keya Garlic Powder: 2 pinch
Keya White Pepper Powder: 2 pinch
Keya Penne Pasta: Boiled 200 gm
- Take a pan and heat
- Add 3 tbsp butter in pan & melt
- Add 2 tbsp Maida and roast it until it becomes light
- Add 300 ml hot Mix it properly. Add salt to taste.
- Add 2 pinch Keya White Pepper Powder, 2 pinch Keya Garlic Powder and ½ tsp Keya
- Now add 200 gm boiled Keya Penne Pasta and cook for 2 minutes
Chef’s Tip: You can add grated cheese on top, if you’re a cheese lover.