Awakening the senses with the comforting aroma of cinnamon and honey, Breakfast Cinnamon Rusks offer a delightful and simple way to elevate your morning routine.
- Old tough slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of Keya Cinnamon Powder
- For this recipe, it is better to use old slices of bread which are a bit tough in texture.
- Toast the slices on a pan or in an oven at 200 degrees C until golden brown.
- Mix 2 tbsp Honey with 1/2 tsp Keya Cinnamon Powder.
- Spread the honey mixture on the toasted slices and serve hot.
Experience the homemade cinnamon rusks with Keya, a delightful addition to your breakfast that promises to sweeten your mornings.