As we’ve begun cheering our men in blue to bring home the world cup this year, we got you covered with a curated snack menu for your friends and family for all the home screenings. Make every screening as exciting as Virat Kohli’s celebration with these snacking options.
Piri Piri Popcorn:
- Piri Piri
- Take your choice of popcorn in a bowl.
- Add Keya Piri Piri to it and toss well.
- Serve it with a refreshing drink.
Enjoy the nail biting innings with unlimited piri piri popcorn.
- 2 Whole Corn
- 1 tbsp Keya Pizza Oregano
- ½ tsp Keya Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Butter
- 100 ml oil
- Take whole corns, remove the skin and boil until half done.
- Cut the corns into small pieces and deep fry in oil until slightly golden brown.
- Remove the corn pieces in a bowl and soak oil with a tissue.
- Add Keya Pizza Oregano, Keya Chilli Flakes and melted butter to them.
- Mix well and serve crisy corn ribs.
Don’t worry, this corn delight recipe is quick enough to catch all the important moments of the game.
- 150g Potato Chips
- 25g Chopped Onion, Tomato
- 3 Piece Green Chillies
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- 2 pinch Black pepper
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Crush potato chips in a bowl.
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies, Keya Chaat Masala, Keya Black Pepper, Keya Lemon Juice to the bowl.
- Give all the ingredients a good mix.
- Garnish with Sev and fresh coriander leaves.
Dive into this bowl of chips and chaat to make up for a slow, boring match.
- 3 big Onions
- 1 tbsp Keya Piri Piri
- 1 tsp Keya Salt
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 150g Bread Crumbs
- 100ml Water
- 250ml Oil
- Cut onion slices into rings.
- Mix gram flour and corn flour in a bowl.
- Add Keya Piri Piri and Keya Table Salt to it. Pour 100ml water and mix it to make a thick batter.
- Dip sliced onion rings in the batter and coat with the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the coated onion rings in oil until golden brown.
- Serve this savoury crisp with Keya Piri Piri on top.
When the match is crucial, call for some onion rings to munch on until the century that you were eagerly waiting for is hit.
- 5g Fresh Mint/ 1/2 tsp Keya Mint
- 7g Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Keya Black salt
- 150ml Soda
- 1 tbsp Keya Lemon Juice
- Ice cubes
- Take a clear glass. Add ice cubes to it.
- Add crushed fresh mint or Keya Mint to it.
- Add sugar, Keya Black Salt and Keya Lemon Juice to it.
- Pour soda in the glass.
- Stir well and serve with all your other snacks.
Cool down your nerve when there’s a nail biting situation in the match with this cool refreshing Mint Colada.
Keep watching this space for more exciting food ideas!